GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL www.mosquitoalert.com
CREAF informs you that access and use of the website www.mosquitoalert.com and all subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Portal) are subject to the Terms that are detailed in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
CREAF reserves the right to make changes to the Portal without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents or the design. Because updating of information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content presented. Also, the terms and conditions contained in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Portal again.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks, and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to the CREAF or collaborating entities and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available on this website, unless expressly stated otherwise, can be reused; Being allowed its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication, for commercial and non commercial uses, subject to the following conditions:
• In any circumstance, it is prohibited to denature the content of the information.
• The user is obliged to cite the source of the documents object of the reuse.
• The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the documents subject to reuse
• Images on this site may be subject to copyright or other rights and conditions of use. Consult with the project coordinating team before using them.
The CREAF declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you believe that this site may be violating your rights, please contact CREAF.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the CREAF should take into account the following:
1. The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between the CREAF and the owner of the website, nor the acceptance and approval by the CREAF of its contents or services. Therefore, neither CREAF has expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed the contents and services offered or made available on that website.
2. The CREAF is not responsible in any way nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under its sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from the access to the hyperlink Web page.
3. The web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain any trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the CREAF, except those signs that form part of the same hyperlink.
4. The webpage in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with illicit content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties.
The CREAF expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its Portal.
The CREAF is the entity responsible for the data file generated with the personal data provided by the users of the portal www.mosquitoalert.com.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, the CREAF undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. To this end, it will take the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to manage, provide, extend and improve the services requested at any time by the user and the follow-up of queries raised by users.
The user may exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, by writing to the General Secretariat of the CREAF at the address Campus UAB. Edifici C. 08193 Bellaterra in writing, accompanied by a photocopy of D.N.I. At the address indicated above or through the Electronic Register of the CREAF located at its Electronic Headquarters, for which it must have a recognized electronic certificate.
The CREAF maintains the levels of protection of its personal data according to the REAL DECREE 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of data protection And has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that citizens provide to the CREAF, without prejudice to the fact that Internet security measures do not Are impregnable.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be the Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Portal or the use of the services offered in it, CREAF and the user agree to submit to the Judges and Tribunals of the user’s domicile, provided that the same Is located in Spanish territory.